The tools used are:
- Video Conferencing – One can then share their screen as well as chat during the video conference. Additional features of recording the conference are as well available.
- White Board – One can collaborate to share blueprints, strategic plans, system drawings in real time.
- Document Manager – The Document Manager allows the user to create different documents that are going to be consumed by the team/project.
- File Manager – the File Manager allows the users of the team to organize the files created in the process to store.
- Mailing System – allows user to segregate and prioritize his eMails as time is of the essence of high productivity and performance.
- Online Chat – allows users of the team to communicate via chat.
- Call Manager – allow user to manage the call made and track to closure of the associated activity.
Video conferencing tool that enables multiple users to join the conference independent of their physical location, creating a dedicated/ locked room with a flexible layout.
- Built on the WebRTC industry standard that is available on billions of devices
- Archiving – archive (or record) sessions, list archives that have been created, download and delete the recordings.
- Text Chat – basic text chat capabilities
- Video – Support all your video use-cases with 1:1 video, group video chat or large scale broadcast sessions.
- Screen sharing – Share screens and content between session participants. One can then share their screen as well as chat during the video conference. Additional features of recording the conference are as well available
- Voice – Video sessions can be video and voice, voice-only or mixed.
- SIP interconnect – Enable WebRTC and telephony interoperability.
- Messaging – Easily send data and chat messages between all participants in a video session.
- Audio detection – Dynamically control app layout and display based on audio activity.
- Video stream customization – customize audio/video streams on mobile devices, including effects, filters, AR/VR
White Board enables online team collaboration to be used for brainstorming, tutoring for education/ discussion, collaborate to share blueprints, strategic plans, system drawings in real time.
The whiteboard can be saved as an image into a pdf file and can be shared across the team.
The whiteboard can have a live audio chat (Skype for example)
The Document Manager allows the user to create different documents that are going to be consumed by the team/project. Each file gives information about its author when it was created and other file credentials.
The File Manager allows the users of the team to organize the files created in the process to store it on the server so that it can be downloaded later on for reference or otherwise.
- Automated and Secure Email Solution – Email Analytics – Prioritization, Extraction, Auto-Answering with NLG
- Support Team managing large number of emails is always challenging
- Using ML/DL techniques emails can be segregated, summarized, getting inference out of those emails
- Significant opportunities of time & cost saving, increasing operational efficiency
- Do sentiment analysis to see +VE and –VE sentiments out of the huge number of emails
- Contextualize and Prioritize emails – Items need escalation and immediate attention
- Differentiate transactional and non-transactional emails
- Create visual dashboard and metrics to get a snapshot view
- Auto reply Templatized emails using NLG capabilities